Rain comes, rain goes. The sun always shines on #LakeGarda, even when it rains. No dark clouds will spoil your well-deserved vacation. And even if it rains sometimes, it's good for nature to keep everything so green. But if it gets stubborn, we have some tips against rainy weather:
- It's worth visiting the beautiful church of San Nicolò at the old port of Lazise. Its frescoes have been recently restored.
- Right next to the church of San Nicolò is the building of the Dogana Veneta, which once served as the customs house of the Serenissima. The Dogana Veneta was restored about 20 years ago and is a public place that can be visited without paying an entrance fee. It is also frequently used for public or private events such as weddings. #Lazise
- On rainy days, the large baptistery of Saints Zenone and Martino is a monument worth seeing. The altarpiece of San Martino from 1828 is a magnificent work of art.
- The beautiful hamlet of Colà di Lazise is worth exploring even on less sunny days. Visit the church of the Madonna della Neve, located on a small hill at the entrance of the village. A few steps away you will also find some nice bars where you can have a coffee or an aperitif.
- Not far from Lazise is the nice hamlet of Cisano di Bardolino. There you can discover the real tradition of Lake Garda, namely fishing, hunting and bird watching. Where? In the small museum Sisàn!